Proof.EDU Wine Learning Event
Let’s Celebrate with some Bubbles! Taste sparkling wine from all over the world with us.
When: Monday, June 10th, 6:30 - 8:30 pm
Where: The Populist - 3163 Larimer St, Denver, CO
Cost: $55/person (includes apps + light dinner + wines)
Topics for Discussion:
- History of sparkling wine
- Methods of sparkling wine production
- Vocabulary specific to sparkling wines
- Common types of sparkling wine (Champagne, Cremant, Cava, Prosecco, etc)
- Sweetness scale (Brut nature ---> Moelleux) and what it means
How to Register: Please fill out the form below. We will reach out to you via phone for credit card information in order to secure your seat(s).